Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tattoos. & today.

I love tattoos! I got my first one for my 19th birthday & trust me, it was nothing small. I had Brandon Smith from Ink Fever Tattoo in Boise, Idaho freehand whatever he wanted. I did my research on artists in the area and wasn't so sure about a few of them so I started driving to different studios and meeting with artists in person. I let Brandon draw on me and I fell in LOVE with his custom work! The man can FREEHAND!

1st sitting was 4 1/2 hrs
2nd sitting was 1 1/2 hrs
I totally love my Cherry Blossom Tree!
I got my backpiece done a year and a half ago.
& i'm totally tattoo hungry again.
So I've started planning tattoo #2. & let me tell you, I am SO EXCITED.
My Inspiration;


My Mom & Dad. This was them at the beginning. They divorced years ago, (& they both remarried). But they are STILL my parents, I love them both the same. Of course I had my stupid teen bratty years (don't we all?) but things are different now. And I feel so appreciative of EVERYTHING they've done and taught me. Love them.

So as one of my goals this summer, I've decided on starting my half sleeve on my left arm. My mom's senior portrait and my dad's senior portrait with a freaking SWEET background and on my inner bicep I want to do my dog Mika's pawprint with her name (she passed away in august.)
Mika <3

mom's senior picture
LOVE the blue fluffy!

I don't have a copy of my dad's senior picture (i'll get it soon) BUT isn't this AMAZING!
the back of this picture says "Copenhagen Man"
i love it.

 I'm SO, so, SOOOO excited to start my half sleeve! Brandon is one of the BEST portrait artists that i've seen so I know it will be amazing...I guess my next step would be making an appointment? haha...that's probablyyy at good idea! rat a tat tat tat.

T O D A Y.
was a great day off. I spent it with my guy running errands, seeing my dad <3 & making a yummy dinner with a delicious dessert! It rained randomly througout the day which made it smell super good outside!
I changed out my scentsy today, Mangooooo. Mmm, smells fresh and sweet and YUMMY in my house. I also noticed that Zada LOVES sleeping on the hardwood floor, so I decided to lay with her today.


it wasn't very comfortable.
but i love her, & it was worth it.

I LOVE DAYS LIKE TODAY.


oh. p.s.


my garden is-a-growin'!
those little leaflets are my sunflowerrrrrrs!
YAY!

1 comment:

  1. i loooove your blog and tattoo and animals! you are just so dang cute:) hope it heals well!

    ReplyDelete