Friday, June 4, 2010

Idaho never fails to surprise me.








We hiked up this draw yesterday. The little specks you see in the distance would be the lovely country-side of Melba, ID.
I loved all the green, blooming sage. The wildflowers. & even the fact that it lightly sprinkled during our hike. Can you say r e f r e s h i n g? It smelt unbelievably good!
B E A U T I F U L
I love Idaho. I was born & raised here & I doubt I'll ever leave. (except to travel.)


well hello, mr. ant.

Trucker & Zada are such spoiled, happy puppies. Love them, much-much-much!

my head isn't that giant, promise. i was standing on a rock in front of him.

overall; wonderful day.


Lu.
Trucker in their new old dog house! My dad built it for my late dog, Mika. It is amazing! My dad is very talented! The front side is a doghouse & when you walk around to the back it's a kitty casa! My dad brought it to me yesterday & Trucker will NOT get out of it! He LOVES it!
Isn't he handsome?!
sorry about all of the pictures. not a lot to say.

p.s.
we had a tornado warning today w/ a few funnel clouds (aka) "almost tornado!"
HAHA, Ohhh Idaho...Jeeeeeze.
Summer? Where ARE you!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment