Friday, May 28, 2010

puppy love. storms. cupcakes.

I love hanging out with my puppies! Yesterday, Aaron and I were trying to decide what to do with our day off. We were thinking;
 a)take the puppies out to play.
b)spring clean-again.
c) make cookies, or
d)movie day!
Well since it was thundering & raining ALL day we decided to combine a,b & d. We ended up playing inside with the dogs until they were tuckered out.

Trucker & Skeeter the frog basking in the sun. What a weirdo.

Zada & Skeeter. & Truckers big nosie ruining the picture.
 We cleaned while they napped and then Aaron made stove top popcorn and we literally watched random Netflixers all day. It was great. OH, and I also made fresh squeezed OJ. bomb. totally bomb.

My sissy Meg (the baker of the family) surprised me today with cupcakes! She called me and randomly told me to "come outside!" Confused, I did as she told me to and this is what she brought me!

PINK LEMONADE CUPCAKES?!
uhm, helllloooo- YUM! My sister is the greatest.

p.s. my aloe plant is doing quite well after it got in a fight with my cat...

 This plant comes in rather handy when you;
a) have a BF that cooks italian for a living! (&rocks at it. unless he burns himself- not coool)
b) sunburns!
c) want a neato looking plant. c:

So nothing much. But overall- a totally fantastic day!
& rather beautiful if i do say so myself

1 comment:

  1. oh man, can i PLEASE have the recipe for those cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete