Wednesday, May 12, 2010

mama's day weekend.

I absolutely adore this bouquet of flowers that so pleasantly surprised me on the kitchen table when I came home from work, Saturday night.
greatest. boyfriend. ever.
(I'll tell our story later.)

On to Sunday.
I spent mother's day hanging out with my mommy, sister and baby brother.
Grayson is four and BY FAR my favorite little guy to photograph, always.

he is the biggest goober.
i love him.
i love him.
i love him.
He lovvvves to play outside, so every time I come over we play. So here he is, running all over the yard.
Like a crazy sugar high four year old. OH. And being cute!
Smokey.

I love everything about this picture.
1: his tough guy look.
2: his shirt.
3: his tippy-toed sandals.
4: just him, in general.

I took 434 shots. So...I'm just showing you a few!
Happy Mother's Day Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment